Code Number – 50310
- Made from nickel plated brass
- Compatible with air, vacuum, water and steam
- Stainless steel washer ensures perfect tube clamping on all types of metals
- All threads are equipped with tightening parts
- The short taper thread has been designed to reduce overall length and allow assembly with different female threads (both taper as well as parallel)
- Related Literature
- Contact Form
Infinity push-in fittings, made from nickel plated brass, are compatible with air, vacuum, water and steam. When compared to other products on the market, Infinity Push-In Fittings boast an impressive list of advantages.
The stainless steel washer ensures the perfect tube clamping on all types of metals, without damage to the surface.
The connection between the tube and fitting, and the particular geometric shape of the seal, ensures a total tightness for all applications, even in severe conditions such as impact and vibrations.
The ‘short’ taper thread has been designed to offer a reduced overall length and smaller hex dimensions compared to parallel threads, and tightening parts allow the direct assembly of the fittings, keeping installation time to a minimum.
|INPFY3||*NEW* Y Connector 3mm
|INPFY4||Y Connector 4mm|
|INPFY5||*NEW* Y Connector 5mm
|INPFY6||Y Connector 6mm|
|INPFY8||Y Connector 8mm|
|INPFY10||Y Connector 10mm|