Code Number – 90020
- Designed to complement the Infinity aluminium pipe
- Higher flow and greater volume
- Continued stable velocity for longer runs
- Lighter in weight aluminium construction
- More compact in size
- Improved durability
- Designed specifically for long, large diameter ring main systems
- Greater efficiency
- Related Literature.
- Contact Form
Specifically designed for long ring main installations in large factories, the high flow series feature a cast aluminium construction, offering the same benefits as the original nickel-plated range: easy push-fit installation, minimal leakage and laminar fluid flow.
Lighter in weight and more compact in size than their nickel-plated predecessors, the aluminium series fittings boast the additional advantage of improved durability and a significantly higher, more stable velocity, particularly useful for long runs.
|90020 80-2 1/2||Tube 80mm x 2 ½”|
|90020 80-3||Tube 80mm x 3”|
|90020 110-2 1/2||Tube 110mm x 2 ½”|
|90020 110-3||Tube 100mm x 3”|