Compressed Air Tube Tee Connector
Code Number – 50230
- Made from nickel plated brass
- Compatible with air, vacuum, water and steam
- Stainless steel washer ensures perfect tube clamping on all types of metals
- All threads are equipped with tightening parts
- The short taper thread has been designed to reduce overall length and allow assembly with different female threads (both taper as well as parallel)
- Related Literature
- Contact Form
Infinity Pipe Systems nickel plated brass push-in Compressed Air Tube Tee Connector are compatible with air, vacuum, water and steam. When compared to other products on the market, Infinity Push-In Fittings boasts an impressive list of advantages.
The stainless steel washer ensures the perfect tube clamping on all types of metals, without damage to the surface.
The connection between the tube and fitting and the particular geometric shape of the seal ensures a total tightness for all applications, even in severe conditions such as impact and vibrations.
The ‘short’ taper thread has been designed to offer a reduced overall length and smaller hex dimensions compared to parallel threads, and tightening parts allow the direct assembly of the fittings, keeping installation time to a minimum.
|INPFTC3||*NEW*Tee Connector 3mm|
|INPFTC4||Tee Connector 4mm|
|INPFTC5||*NEW*Tee Connector 5mm|
|INPFTC6||Tee Connector 6mm|
|INPFTC8||Tee Connector 8mm|
|INPFTC10||Tee Connector 10mm|
|INPFTC12||Tee Connector 12mm|
|INPFTC14||*NEW*Tee Connector 14mm|