Code Number – 50600
- Made from nickel plated brass
- Compatible with air, vacuum, water and steam
- Stainless steel washer ensures perfect tube clamping on all types of metals
- All threads are equipped with tightening parts
- The short taper thread has been designed to reduce overall length and allow assembly with different female threads (both taper as well as parallel)
- Related Literature
- Contact Form
Infinity push-in fittings, made from nickel plated brass, are compatible with air, vacuum, water and steam. When compared to other products on the market, Infinity Push-In Fittings boast an impressive list of advantages.
The stainless steel washer ensures the perfect tube clamping on all types of metals, without damage to the surface.
The connection between the tube and fitting, and the particular geometric shape of the seal, ensures a total tightness for all applications, even in severe conditions such as impact and vibrations.
The ‘short’ taper thread has been designed to offer a reduced overall length and smaller hex dimensions compared to parallel threads, and tightening parts allow the direct assembly of the fittings, keeping installation time to a minimum.
|50600 4×1/8||Male Adapter 4mm x 1/8″|
|50600 4xM5||Male Adapter 4mm x M5|
|50600 6xM5||Male Adapter 6mm x M5|
|50600 6×1/8||Male Adapter 6mm x 1/8″|
|50600 8×1/8||Male Adapter 8mm x 1/8″|
|50600 10×1/4||Male Adapter 10mm x 1/4″|
|MIN WORKING PRESSURE||-0.99 bar|
|MAX WORKING PRESSURE||15 bar|
|COMPATIBLE FLUIDS||Air, vacuum, water & steam|