Manual Lockout L-O-X Valves, High-Capacity
- Fluorocarbon slipper seals for easy shifting, even after long periods of inactivity
- Easily identified by yellow body with red handle
- Integrated sensing port for pressure verification
- Lockable only in the OFF position
- Has a full size exhaust port (equal to or larger than supply)
- Simple push/pull of the large red handle provides positive direct manual operation
- 15 Series, 1-1/2” and 2”
- Contact Form
Energy Isolation, Increase Safety and Peace of Mind.
ROSS L-O-X® valves are energy isolation valves and are generally used as the first valve in a line supplying compressed air to equipment. Air can be shut off by pushing the L-O-X® handle inward; downstream air is simultaneously exhausted through the L-O-X® exhaust port.
Many standards & regulations, e.g., OSHA, require that the valve be padlocked in this position to prevent handle from being pulled out inadvertently during maintenance and/or servicing.
|Y1523C8002||Lockout Valve 15 Series / High-Capacity Manual 3/2 Way, 1-1/2″ In-Out 2″ Exhaust NPT|
|Y1523C9012||Lockout Valve 15 Series / High-Capacity Manual 3/2 Way, 2″ In-Out 2″ Exhaust NPT|
|YD1523C8002||Lockout Valve 15 Series / High-Capacity Manual 3/2 Way, 1-1/2″ In-Out 2″ Exhaust BSPP|
|YD1523C9012||Lockout Valve 15 Series / High-Capacity Manual 3/2 Way, 2″ In-Out 2″ Exhaust BSPP|