Infinity High Flow fittings, are available in 63mm, 80mm and 110mm sizes.
Specifically designed for long ring main installations in large factories, the high flow series feature a cast aluminium construction, offering the same benefits as the original nickel-plated range: easy push-fit installation, minimal leakage and laminar fluid flow.
Lighter in weight and more compact in size than their nickel-plated predecessors, the aluminium series fittings boast the additional advantage of improved durability and a significantly higher, more stable velocity, particularly useful for long runs.
STILL infinite in time saving
- Simple push in system, with modular connection
- Easy installation, requiring only one technician
- Fully adjustable and reusable, ideal for future expansion
- Adapts to all existing pipe systems
- Self supporting system, requiring minimal clips
STILL infinite in quality
- Internal and external corrosion free coating
- Consistent air quality to every outlet
- 10 years warranty
- Complies with Australian and European safety standards
- Extremely low pressure drop
- Higher flow
- Greater volume
- Continued stable velocity for longer runs
- Lighter in weight
- More compact in size
- Improved durability
- Designed specifically for long, large diameter ring main systems
- Greater efficiency